We are committed to providing a memorable and safe experience for you our guests.
At Hearthside Cabin Rentals, our guests mean everything to us. We understand that there is a ton of information being released over the status of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), with new information being presented by the hour. We understand you probably have questions concerning Hearthside Cabin Rentals and how your reservation will be handled moving forward.
We can't wait to host you!
We are looking forward to hosting your reservation. Should anything with your reservation or our policies change, we will reach out to you with an update. We want to assure you that safety is our main priority, and we will do all we can to help reduce the spread of this virus across our rental properties to keep our guests and our Hearthside Cabin Rentals team safe!
Travel is as important to us as it is for our guests, and we want to do our part to help ensure that your plans can continue without interruption in the safest way possible for everyone involved. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow all guidelines put in place by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition to our usual focus on clean cabins and guest safety, here’s what Hearthside Cabin Rentals is doing to keep our properties in top shape:
For Our Amazing Guests
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and common areas (tables, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, desks, sinks, etc.) based on recommendations from the CDC.
- Using disinfectant cleaning solutions following the approved products list found here.
For OurDedicated Team
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and common areas and asking team members to do the same
- Limiting close-contact interaction within our offices
- Asking anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home
FOR A CONFIRMED COVID-19 CASE IN A CABIN
If one of our properties has a confirmed COVID-19 guest who checks out, we will follow stringent procedures to ensure the safety and health of future guests and our team. When possible, we will let the cabin sit empty for 7 days. We will then sanitize the cabin using cleaning solutions that follow CDC guidelines.
FOR WORK ORDERS DURING YOUR STAY
To maintain the safety of our guests and our team, we will be following the procedures below for any work orders that must be completed at the cabin during a guest stay.
- Small replacement items such as lightbulbs, batteries, etc., will be delivered curbside (on the front porch) to maintain social distancing.
- Non-emergency requests will be completed between stays (when no guests are renting the cabin).
- For emergency requests (lockouts, power or water outages, sewage backups, safety issues, etc.), guests will be asked to vacate the property or stay in their vehicles while the work order is being completed. No Hearthside team members are allowed on the property while guests are present.
- Specialty services (HVAC, pest control, hot tubs, arcade games, roof leaks, sewage, etc.) are dependent on individual vendors and their policies and schedules at this time.
What you can do to help!
We are prepared to alter our daily procedures, should the need arise, and will continue to monitor the situation and keep you up to date with any changes. As we move forward, the most effective way to stay healthy and minimize the spread of infectious disease is to follow basic best health practices. That includes the CDC’s recommendations to wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, use disinfectant cleaners on all high-touch surfaces, and avoid touching your face or others. We believe that this will help to ensure a safe space for you in the Smokies.
We appreciate you choosing to book your vacation with us, and we’re praying that all of our guests stay safe and healthy during this time. If you have questions in regards to the coronavirus, please reach out to your healthcare provider, the Tennessee Department of Public Health, or the CDC website.