Find a Cabin
We invite you to visit and enjoy our wonderful Great Smoky Mountains. The following information will help you plan and prepare for your vacation. Please read the following information regarding your reservation. We have a very user-friendly reservations system. To learn more, just click on any of the following links or give us a call.
HearthSide Cabin Rentals welcomes you! We invite you to relax and enjoy our beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. The following information will help you prepare for and plan your vacation. Please read the following RENTAL POLICIES regarding your reservation.
You, the guest, are responsible for knowing and following these rules. Please take time to read all of the following guidelines before signing your rental agreement. We also suggest you bring a copy on your trip, as it might answer many of the questions you might have before, during, and even after your visit with us. This document is very detailed because we wanted to give you as much information as to what to expect as we possible your. All these situations have come up in the past and that is why we felt you might have similar questions.
BY SIGNING OUR RENTAL AGREEMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE RENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES LISTED.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
1. DEPOSITS: HearthSide has one of the most guest-friendly reservation systems in the County. To make a reservation, we require a 50% payment of your total rent, your admin fee and your trip insurance. This is not a deposit; it is applied to your total stay. If you are making your reservation within 15 days of your arrival date, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
If your stay is FARTHER OUT than 15 days, the balance of your stay will be charged to your credit card fifteen (15) days before you arrive. If you have signed by electronic signature or printed and signed the reservation confirmation and faxed it back to us (along with your driver's license copy), you quality for EXPRESS CHECK-IN. Express check in means you will be able to go straight to your cabin on the day of arrival versus checking in at our office. If you do not preregister you WILL need to come by our office to register BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHECK IN TO YOUR CABIN. If you are faxing your documentation and drivers license please Fax to 1/865/429-7252. If you have a guest who needs to check in before you arrive, just let us know the names and be sure you are preregistered and prepaid. Otherwise, only the person whose name is on the reservation can get the keycode.
DO NOT send a personal check for your balance due unless approved with the office. We do not accept any checks less than 30 days before check-in date. If your check is returned by your bank for any reason, we charge a $25.00 service charge.
2. CHECK-IN: Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later Eastern Standard Time. While we will make every effort to have your cabin ready on time, there could be a slight delay during PEAK SEASON or with our larger cabins; your patience is greatly appreciated. On your arrival date, IF you are preregistered, you may call the office M-F before 9pm and Saturday and Sunday before 6pm to get the lock box code for your cabin. Our local telephone number is 865/429-0955.
**Please note we do not allow for any Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day check ins as our office will be closed
To protect you from any type of credit card fraud our company has the following policy: Credit card holder MUST be present when checking in and provide the following: valid driver's license or state issued ID along with the credit card with which the reservation was made. If the credit card holder is not going to be occupying the unit (unit being used by another party), the card holder MUST notify our office prior to confirming the reservation and provide the following documentation (not limited to): Faxed copies of the credit card, faxed copies of the driver's license of the cardholder and signed HearthSide reservation documents. A valid credit card is required on-file in our office as security deposit on all cabins or chalets.
If you are renting a three-bedroom cabin or larger, you need to come by the office to turn in your documentation unless otherwise approved by the office. We reserve the right to refuse to rent a large cabin or chalet to anyone under the age of 25 years old or to student groups. We DO NOT rent to fraternities or sororities. Please know that we will ALWAYS check ages on driver's licenses and will turn away student groups who are underage. Underage groups who try to defraud an innkeeper in this State are subject to forfeiting all funds paid to the Rental Company. We must protect our owners and their properties therefore these policies are strictly enforced.
Please go by our written directions to the cabins more than by anything you download on the internet or GPS. We are more familiar with the location of our cabins and the details of these mountains. Many of our mountain roads do not show up on Mapquest.
If you are planning on pulling any type of trailer, please ASK us about the roads to your cabin. Some cabins cannot be accessed if you are pulling any type of a trailer. You also need to ask questions if you are driving a car that is low on the ground. Many cabins are located on steep or rocky roads, and some have limited parking space.
From the time of your arrival you have two hours to inspect your rental unit. Please make sure everything is to your satisfaction. If you find any conditions you need to report as unsatisfactory or damaged, do so at that time. After the first two hours it is assumed that you are accepting the property and there will be no refunds or adjustments made to your bill for any reason. We offer a two-hour guarantee. If the cabin is not as you expected or you are unhappy, we will try to move you to another cabin or may be able to do a refund.
3. CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 10:00 AM EST. Late departures could result in your being charged for another day's stay or a minimum fine of $100. This is because our cleaning and hot tub servicing teams will have to make another trip out to your cabin because you did not leave on time.
NO refunds will be given for early departures (such as should you find it necessary to leave earlier than your reserved departure date), for any reason, including weather and/or road conditions. If you are traveling during the winter months, we advise that you keep a check on the weather conditions. If we foresee a problem, we will attempt to contact you at the phone numbers you have provided. If you have trouble getting to your unit due to road conditions, we will make every reasonable effort to put you into a comparable cabin. We recommend that you purchase the Red Sky "Travel Insurance" which we offer you to cover this.
We hope that you enjoy your stay and we understand that leaving and going back to the "real world" can be hard! However, in order to help us keep the cabin as nice for the next renter as it was for you, we ask that you please adhere to the following rules:
*** Wash and put away all the dishes you used or place them in the dishwasher and turn it onto the cleaning cycle. The dish-cleaning plan works on the "honor" system. Please don't put dirty dishes away in the cabinets. If you leave dirty dishes or excessive dirty dishes, you will be fined a minimum of $50.00 for additional service by the housekeepers.
*** Do not put hot ashes or coals from your grill or fireplace in the trash cans. This is a fire hazard. Our cleaners will clean out the fireplaces and the grills.
*** Turn off all lights and small appliances and set the heat at 65 degrees in the winter months. In the summer, the air conditioners should be set at 75 degrees.
*** Dispose of all open food and open drinks from cabinets and the refrigerator.
*** Gather all garbage and place in the outside trash receptacles or beside the trashcan in your kitchen. We also have a trash dumpster by our office if you prefer to use that.
*** Be SURE all doors and windows are locked upon your departure and replace the key securely in the lock box. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
*** If you move furniture around for ANY REASON, be sure to put it back like it was to start with. If you do not do this, there will be a charge of a minimum of $100 to put things back where they were.
USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS OR POSSESSION OF ILLEGAL FIREARMS ARE PROHIBITED AT ALL OF OUR RENTAL HOMES. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO HAVE EITHER IN YOUR POSSESSION, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO MONEY REFUNDED AND YOU COULD FACE LOCAL PROSECUTION!
Any personal items left behind or lost during a stay are the responsibility of the guest. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND. However, we will ship back any items that are found (if the guest requests them) by a local shipping company. Guest are responsible for the cost of shipping. If items are left behind, the housekeepers turn the items in to our office and we hold them for 5 DAYS STARTING FROM YOUR DEPARTURE DATE. If you leave a firearm behind, the police will be called to come get the firearm at our office and you will have to contact them to obtain your firearm. We do not ship firearms.
5. CASH PAYMENTS: We do accept checks or money orders as long as the stay is more than 30 days out. If paying by check or money order there will be a security deposit charged. The security deposit is $100 per bedroom and will be refunded by check within one week of departure as long as there are no damages or excessive cleaning required.
6. DAMAGES: We have to stress this point on behalf of our homeowners. Most guests are very respectful of the owners and their property. However, there is always that problem that has caused us to have to enforce the following policies:
*** If there is a need for any extra or excessive cleaning upon your departure, you will be charged a minimum of $100.00 depending on the nature of the mess and/or damage. Please do any smoking outside on the porches. No smoking is allowed in any of our cabins. Smoking inside the cabin will result in a minimum charge of $100.
*** Any theft, vandalism or evidence of drug use will be photographed and reported to the police and possibly followed by litigation.
*** Any cabin that is left unsecured by the guest, resulting in items being damaged or stolen, will be the responsibility of the registered guest. He/she will incur the cost of replacing any items which are damaged or stolen.
*** Please keep in mind there are neighbors. Keep the noise levels to a minimum. Quiet time is from 11:00 PM until 9:00 AM. Common courtesy is always appreciated.
*** Any guest that we are forced to evict will forfeit all money paid and no credits will be issued.
*** A signed rental agreement is considered a legal and binding contract and therefore gives HearthSide Cabin Rentals, LLC, the right to collect payment for damages, missing items, and excessive cleaning fees that are made necessary by your stay.
*** The cabins/chalets are not to be used for parties or gatherings that exceed the sleeping capacity of the cabin. Full payment for all damages, missing items and extra cleaning are the responsibility of the guest and will be billed to the credit card of the guest who signs the rental agreement.
HearthSide offers our renters an accidental rental damage insurance policy. For a fee of $25, you receive $500 in coverage for accidental damages. This is an optional product on cabins below 3-bedrooms in size. It is required on cabins that have 3-bedrooms or more.
8. CANCELLATIONS: We offer a wonderful travel insurance product for your protection through Red Sky "Trip Preserver". For ultimate peace of mind at a very reasonable per diem rate, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance for an additional 7% of your reservation to cover unforeseen events such as illnesses in the family; ice, snow or other related weather issues; change of duty orders; termination of employment; in case of trip delay or interruption, baggage delays, medical expenses, accidental death or dismemberment, car rental collision coverage, emergency evacuation and a range of other unavoidable problems as detailed in the "Red Sky "Trip Preserver" Summary. Without the Trip Insurance HearthSide has a firm "no refund policy". No refunds are allowed for cancellations. However, in some instances, a rescheduling can be arranged as long as you are outside of 15 days to your arrival. Once inside 15 days to arrival we can not allow a reschedule. For cabins Eight (8) bedrooms and larger we require 30 days notice to reschedule your stay. If eligible for a reschedule there will be a $25 rescheduling fee. All reschedules have to be used within 6 months.
If a guest is making a new reservation to arrive less than 30 days out they may purchase the insurance as long as they do so at the time of booking. If the guest declines the insurance they can still elect to purchase it later, as long as it is before 30 days prior to arrival. If the guest elects to " opt out" on the coverage, HearthSide does not offer any changes from the rules above. Please ask your reservationist for more details.
If you choose NOT to have the Trip Insurance or the Damage Waiver Insurance you will not be entitled to a refund from HearthSide.
9. RESPECT OUR OWNER'S PROPERTIES: Our rental units are individually owned by people just like you. We ask that you treat their property just as you would your own and leave no damage. If you for any reason have to move the rental home's furniture, please make sure that it is placed back in the original arrangement. If moving furniture, please be careful not to scratch the floors or furniture. All our cabins are "non-smoking" cabins, except you may smoke outside. Please do not move items from one cabin to another cabin that you are renting. The same owner may NOT own both cabins.
10. "NO-SHOW" POLICY: A "no-show" is an automatic forfeiture of charges. This is a contract between you (the guest) and this company (the management) as representative of the owner's property. You will be charged for the full stay if the proper rebooking policies are not followed. If we have held a cabin for you, we have pledged that cabin and those dates to you. You will be charged for this reservation.
11. HOUSE PARTIES: Absolutely no house parties or unsupervised large student groups are allowed. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at our discretion. Young people must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. We do not rent to anyone under age 21 unless they are married and for larger cabins, no one under age 25. If a party is discovered to be taking place in any of our rental units, the entire group will be required to leave. No refunds will be given. If a guest DOES have a party, that guest will be charged for ANY and ALL damages discovered and the same will be reported to the local police department. This is considered fraud and is prosecutable as "defrauding an innkeeper" in this state.
12. MAXIMUM CAPACITIES: Rental unit occupancy is strictly enforced as follows: a one-bedroom unit will accommodate a maximum of four adults; a two-bedroom unit will accommodate a maximum of six adults; a three-bedroom will accommodate a maximum of eight adults; a four-bedroom will accommodate a maximum of 10 adults; a five-bedroom will accommodate a maximum of 12 adults. This is assuming the use of a sleeper-sofa or air mattress in some cases. Please adhere to these maximums. Strict Tennessee fire codes prevent cabin rentals from being overpopulated. If you misrepresent the number of people in your group,you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given for this fraud under the "defrauding an innkeeper" law of this state. We absolutely will not allow house parties of any kind whatsoever.
13. FORMS OF PAYMENT: We accept Visa, MasterCard, money orders, and traveler's checks. We can NOT accept personal checks at time of your check-in or less than 30 days before your check-in. For the safety of our office staff, we keep very little cash in the office and thus cannot make change for you.
14. INDEMNITY CLAUSE: All of our rental properties are privately-owned units. The registered renter agrees to indemnify the owner and HearthSide Cabin Rentals, LLC, of any damages to the premises which result from the renter's occupancy (including furnishings and household items) and/or damages found upon arrival. The registered guest is the one who will be charged for any damages his/her group causes to the property. Neither the owner nor HearthSide Cabin Rentals will be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. The registered guest assumes full responsibility for any and all damages that his/her group causes, excessive cleaning charges for problems caused by his/her group, or for any items found to be missing after his/her group's visit, including linens and towels. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests of the registered renter are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Please read the departure instructions in the rental unit.
15. LOCK BOX POLICY: A key is provided to your rental unit in a lock box (unless your rental unit has an electronic lock in the door). It is important that you leave the key in the lock box after each use. Should an emergency arise, it is imperative that the property be accessible. If you take the key home with you or misplace it there will be a $25.00 charge for replacement.
16. PET POLICY: Based on the choice of our owners, pets are allowed in "pet-friendly" cabins only. There is a $55.00 non-refundable pet fee for each small dog (up to 35 pounds) and $75 on larger dogs (36 to 75 pounds). This charge is per pet. These pets have been limited to dogs only, and there are weight restrictions. No more than two dogs are allowed in any of our rental units. All dogs must be crated while you are away from the cabin and cannot be left alone in the cabin. If the unit is found in disarray due to your leaving your dog alone, there will be an extra cleaning charge to correct any and all such problems, with the amount of the charge to be dependent upon the scope of damage. This is considered a choice of the guest, and is not covered by the damage waiver insurance. If a pet is found in any of our units that do not allow pets, a cleaning fee of approximately $200 will be charged to the guest. Please discuss this issue with us if you have any doubts.
17. CLEANING SERVICES: We charge a cleaning fee for a full cleaning at the end of your stay. This covers the hot tub cleaning, trash removal, and other necessary routine services. We do have a trash dumpster located at our office for your use, should you want to remove your extra trash during your stay. If you throw trash over the decks and leave it for our cleaners to pick up, you will be charged a $100.00 fine. Tipping is totally optional.
18. CABIN SUPPLIES: Each rental unit is provided with a complimentary STARTER supply of bed linens, towels, wash clothes, bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels, trash bags, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent. We do not provide extras at our office after your check-in. If you need extra supplies during your stay, please bring them with you or pick them up at one of the several grocery stores close by for your convenience.
If you need clean towels during your stay, please wash them separately (do not mix with colors) if your cabin has a washer and dryer. If you do not wish to wash them you may bring your dirty linens to the office and trade for fresh ones. Bed linens are only changed at check out. WE DO NOT PROVIDE DAILY MAID SERVICE.
Every rental unit will have heating and air conditioning, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, flatware, glassware, utensils, pots and pans, color television, DVD or VCR, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, towels, pillows, bed linens, washcloths, bedspreads, quilts or blankets. Most have irons and ironing boards, but not ALL. If you need anything that is not in the cabin, we will try to accommodate your requests.
The guest should supply their own charcoal for the grill, fire starters or kindling (in-season only), firewood, extra blankets if more than one per bed is desired, aluminum foil, coffee filters, plastic wrap, laundry detergent, COFFEE and all your food. Many guests bring beach towels for hot tub use. Again, most of these things can be picked up at the local grocery stores or Wal-Mart.
Our properties are all individually owned. We make suggestions to owners on what each cabin should have, but we do not require (within reason) certain amenities. Bed sizes, cabin descriptions, names of cabins, amenities provided, etc. are subject to change without notice. We try to have the latest furnishings in our pictures online, but sometimes owners do change out sofas, beds, etc., and we don't know it.
If you have a problem with any change that has been made, just please call and discuss it with us. We will always try to accommodate you.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER YOUR STAY TO ANOTHER CABIN IF PROBLEMS ARISE WITH THE CABIN YOU HAVE CHOSEN. WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO NEVER HAVE TO DO THIS! We want to honor your wishes whenever possible.
19. TELEPHONE RESTRICTIONS: The majority of the rental units have restrictions on the telephones that allow unlimited local usage but no outgoing long distance calls. Some guests are unable to get cell phone reception out in the country at the cabin rentals. Most guests make long distance calls using a calling card or credit card.
20. HOT TUB POLICY: USE OF THE HOT TUB IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. Our hot tubs are professionally cleaned and chemically treated after each guest. However, to make your hot tub experience safer from bacteria, we advise you to run the hot tub between ten to fifteen minutes before entering the hot tub. Please review the hot tub rules with each member of your group. The rules are posted at the hot tub. Hot tub use is strictly at your own choice/risk. By using the hot tub, and by signing the rental agreement, you are absolving HearthSide Cabin Rentals, LLC and the cabin owner of any and all responsibility related to the hot tub or its use.
Persons who have high blood pressure, skin sensitivities, or who might be pregnant are strongly urged not to use a hot tub. If in doubt, please consult with a physician prior to using the hot tub. Hot tubs can cause your blood pressure to rise if you have been drinking. You should also never wear jewelry into a hot tub due to the chemicals used. The chemicals in hot tubs can also affect color-treated hair or damage swimsuits.
Each guest should shower before and after using a hot tub to remove any bacteria they have encountered. If you should develop the condition called "hot tub foliculitis", there is no need for alarm. Just put warm compresses soaked in household vinegar on the affected skin areas, and that will clear it right up.
21. DAMAGES TO HOT TUBS AND HOT TUB COVERS: Hot tubs and their covers will be inspected after each rental. Please keep soaps, bubble baths, bath oils, alcohol and food away from the hot tubs. If these items are used in the hot tubs, an additional cleaning fee of $100 could be assessed. Hot tub covers are easily damaged since they are largely constructed of a lightweight Styrofoam to make them easier to remove. We ask that you inspect yours for any damage upon your arrival and advise us immediately of any problems. Covers should be kept on the hot tubs whenever the tub is not in use. When removing the hot tub cover, please place it in a safe location, away from people and pets. Children walking on the tops of the covers WILL break the cover. These covers cost $350-$500 each and will be charged back to you if damages are discovered after you have checked out (other than those you have reported as being there at your arrival). The floater should remain in the hot tub at all times. Do not turn the hot tub off. Be sure the cover is tethered when not in use.
22. MECHANICAL FAILURES: While we strive to ensure the equipment in every cabin is in good working condition, sometimes things do break down. If we are notified of a problem we will do our best to get any problem corrected on a timely basis. However, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures beyond our control. This includes hot tubs, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, appliances, sleeper-sofas, public utility problems such as telephone outages, cable or satellite outages, etc. We will do our best to remedy any problem you report to us, but some things are beyond our control.
Please do NOT adjust the settings on your refrigerator when you put fresh groceries inside. The units are set on standard settings just like yours at home. Turning up the settings can cause the refrigerator and freezer to overload and stop working until reset.
This is a very tricky subject because it almost has to be taken on a case-by-case basis. If you are scheduled to be in a cabin that is up a steep mountain road that is inaccessible, then we will try to relocate you to a cabin that is not so high up. If you cannot get to your cabin and we have nothing available you would need to file a claim on the travel insurance. If you do not purchase the travel insurance you will NOT be able to get a refund back for your stay due to weather. If you are already checked in and the white stuff flies making it impossible for you to leave, there will be a 1-day grace period. Any following days will be billed at half-price the normal rate. Due to the difficult nature of travel when it is snowing here, we are unable to do any "rescue" missions or bring food to you if you become snowed in (remember, your being snowed in means we are snowed out), so be sure you check the weather before you come and plan accordingly.
We do not give refunds for bad weather conditions. SNOW is one of the main reason to purchase the travel insurance offered through our office at the time you make your reservation. If you foresee a problem with getting to your cabin we recommend you bring snow chains or a four-wheel drive vehicle. Call us if you have any doubts and we will evaluate the situation. Many times we can move you to a cabin that is more easily accessible if there is a problem. Winter road conditions and maintenance are not guaranteed. No refunds will be given by our office due to inclement weather or road conditions.
We cannot provide transportation for guests and are not liable for any towing charges you may incur during your stay. The weather does change rapidly here during the winter months here (November to April), and we advise that you plan your trip with that in mind and purchase travel insurance. For local road conditions, please call: State Highway Department 877-404-3028 or Local 436-5181.
24. FIREPLACES AND FIREWOOD:
Fireplaces are open for use October 1st through March 31st only. Effective 10/30/2012, HearthSide will no longer supply firewood, kindling or matches, due to County Health Regulations beyond our control. These items can be obtained from Kroger, Walmart and other local grocery stores and convenience stores. Many of our cabins have gas logs, with timers installed. If you have questions on that, please let us know. Fireplaces are closed on April 1st for the season and must be reinspected before opening. If you rearrange the placement of the logs in the gas fireplaces or build a wood fire in a gas fireplace, you will be charged a minimum of $200 for the damages caused. Firewood is not provided for use in fire pits, but can be purchased locally at Kroger, Wal-Mart and numerous gas stations. If you find firewood at the cabin, you are welcome to use it, but we cannot guarantee it due to quarantine of the County.
25. TELEVISION, FREE INTERNET AND FREE LONG DISTANCE SERVICES:
Many cabins have satellite (not CABLE) television service. In this case you might get only limited (basic) channels. These don't usually include sports channels, premium movie channels or pay-per-view events.There are several restaurants around town where you can go to enjoy sports, racing and other premium events on television. This information is also on the description of each cabin on our website. If this is a concern for you, please ask us and we can let you know what TV service your cabin has available.
If a cabin has internet service, the description on the website of the cabin will say so. If not, there are numerous places around town that do have free WI-FI service. If a cabin has free long distance service, the description on the website of the cabin will say so. If you need to use a computer, we will let you use ours at our office.
26. THERMOSTAT SETTINGS/LINENS:
When you leave us, please set the thermostat at 65 degrees in the winter and at 75 degrees in the summer. Set the thermostat on "AUTO", not "ON". Do not wash or dry the linens yourself. Do not remake your beds. It IS helpful if you strip your sheets and leave them by the bathtub. Our housekeepers are required to change out all linens after each stay, regardless.
27. EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
THE EMERGENCY NUMBERS YOU RECEIVE ON YOUR WRITTEN DIRECTIONS ARE FOR ACTUAL EMERGENCIES ONLY. These include: no heat, no water, smell of gas. If your electricity goes out, call the electric board directly (phone number 865/453-2887 from your cabin) because then they can identify the PHYSICAL location of the outage problem. Please call during office hours to report any problems with satellite, hot tub, jacuzzi, gas fireplaces, etc., if not an actual EMERGENCY. Our maintenance personnel do check in with the office each morning and will come out to inspect and correct the problems. If you have an issue with the housekeeping of the cabin, the phone number of our cleaning supervisor is on the directions to your cabin; feel free to call them directly or call our office.
28. DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE:
You will receive directions to your cabin before your arrive (if you have returned the signed contract with your documentation, and are paid in full). PLEASE BRING THESE DIRECTIONS WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME to town. Should you want to come by our office, you are welcome. Directions to our office are as follows:
When coming from I-40, take Exit 407 (the main exit for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Dollywood) and go south on Rt. 66 to the junction with Rt. 441 (the Parkway). Go south on Rt. 441 ( the Parkway) to Rt. 321 (Wear's Valley Road) in Pigeon Forge. This is at traffic light #3 (Wears Valley Road). There are signs hanging down from the traffic light saying "#3" and "Wear's Valley Road. Turn right on Rt. 321 (Wears Valley Road) and go exactly one mile. Our office is on the right, just past the Shell Gas Station and EdenCrest Properties. You turn between EdenCrest and our office (on Jess Wilson Street) to enter our parking lot. We have a huge green and white metal sign by the road.
Traffic along Route 66 from the Interstate is undergoing much construction and that causes congestion and time delays. Be prepared for time delays on Route 66. If you can choose any other route in than the 407 exit, you will save yourself much time and frustration. We do have a full page for "Directions" on our website that you may find helpful for different routes into town. Ya'll come to see us!
29. TRIP INSURANCE:
You've saved. You've planned. You've looked forward to your vacation for months. But sometimes things don't go according to plan. What if...
...you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip?
...you need medical treatment while traveling?
...a hurricane or blizzard prevents you from starting your vacation or forces you to leave early?
...you've lost your job or have been laid off?
Travel/trip Insurance can cover you and your vacation investment if and when the unexpected happens. More details at www.trippreserver.com Ask your reservationist for more details.
30. GUEST COMMENTS:
We welcome any comments you have about your stay. Comments about individual rental units will be passed along to the owners of the cabin/chalet. We hope you enjoy your visit with us and will come back again soon!
31. TAX-EXEMPT STATUS REQUIREMENTS: A Tennessee State Tax-exempt status document or the Federal 501(c)(3) form are required if you wish to claim sales tax-exemption on a stay. This document must be sent to our office and payment must be made in full at least 15 days prior to your stay. Tax-exempt status must be requested at the time of the reservation. The requirements also include: (a) The stay must be made in the name of the exempt organization by a recognized officer of this group; (b) The form of payment (check or credit card) must match this name of the organization; (c) The name of the organization must match all documents concerning the stay. If these details are not correct and filed in our office, the sales taxes cannot be waived.